30 August 2006

missing cheese

Just sittin' here listen' to Elton John's greatest hits. It is luckly my evening off prior to a 24 hour break from work. I am not feeling well so I am so happy for a little down time. I clocked in 101 flying hours for the month of August, I am exhausted!!

I got home this morning at 0700 but it feels like forever ago. My four day trip was good other than the delays. A few crazies in first class on a couple of legs. Strangely enough they were both time ladies in the first row. This one loony was asking everyone if they owned a home because she thinks that "single woman" can own their homes. She didn't dare ask me as I had already asked her to remove her feet from the bulkhead least they break on a hard stop. It is funny to watch the poor souls which are seated next to them enduring the constant jaber. I think the passanger would have rather given back her upgrade than listen to the "realtor' any more. The other basket case wanted to argue with me about proper stowage of carry-ons. I imformed her that I had four and half weeks of training of proper stowage and I think I knew what was best. Then she jumps up during the taxi out so we have to stop the plane and she just didn't understand why everyone was looking at her. That was a long four hours, let me tell you. I encouraged her to try our wine in order to wind her down. The red eye home everyone behaved and slept. I got through more of my book and drank a gallon of hot water and lemon.

I had the rest of my review today and passed with flying colors, ie. they don't seem too strict up here. Which we all love.

I am off to IKEA tomorrow to finish building a closet as I have brought some of my fall clothes out in preparation for the weather change that has come upon the NE so quickly. Word has it that we will feel some of the effects of the hurricane this weekend. Should be interesting flying.

Roomies are doing okay, the boy was instructed not to dare go into my room this morning as I was catching up on my sleep and no one wanted to be a witness to a murder. Someone has been eating my cheese and french bread pizza which doesn't make me happy. I wrote a note on the white board, we will see if intimidates the culprit..

No comments: