28 August 2006

fourteen hours

I am sitting in ATL wishing I had three more hours to lay in bed. I turned on the coffee maker and wondered why it wasn't working. I need to add water, shows you how much I drink coffee. Green tea, water is a given! Actually it just proves my point of how tired I am. Our eleven hour day turned into a fourteen hour day and then a mile long walk through the airport to our shuttle. Weather delays kept us grounded in ORD for close to four hours. Our customers were not happy in the least bit so it was wonderful that I had a young crew that could make light of the situation and entertain the customers. The most senior person on this trip is 3 months. I love it though because it still hasn't lost its novelity and we are having a great time.

Next time you are on a plane, watch people watching the FAs. It's like they never saw a person pouring Diet Coke before. They just stare at me and look at the cart with wonderment. I don't get it. Chris offered an explaination that there is nothing else to do. I guess I just enjoyed it when he was watching me.

Unfortunatly nothing happen thus far on this pairing that is exciting or even worth embellishment to write about. On to IAH then my second home for the night.

No comments: