01 August 2006

catching up

Drinks wiith friends, catching up mostly consisted of my stories from FA camp. People have stayed the same,sure there are a couple new bonds, some separations, and new declarations of summer (which I am electing to join the effort, actually I think I have already been inducted! :-))

Four days at home. Naps were the largest consumer of my time to the point I didn't finish packing until Sunday. To say things have changed at home is a stretch, but there is a feeling within me that has changed. Maybe it is me and my new outlook on life. Saying goodbye this time was not very hard; sure there are those who tug on my heart strings more, but overall, I am very glad to be sitting on this plane. Gone is my first class upgrade (I get spoiled so quickly) I sit here in a middle seat with a child kicking my seat and we all know how big of kid fan I am. The agent already copped an attitude about my carry ons, "are you going to fit all of that under your seat?" (read with snidness). I shut her right up when I replied, it is crew luggage. Boarding the plane, I saw a familiar face, the lead FA that was on my IOE to PHX, she is my link to sanity on this five hour flight.

No comments: