06 August 2006

Trip 2

Friday

Sitting in my suite over looking the pool to the right and a parking lot to the left at the Marriott in Las Vegas. I am eating a hot pocket and sipping on some gatorade, yes folks, I am hung over. I took full advantage of my 16 hour layover in sin city.

My second trip was assigned and I was off to the airport. I grab a bottle of water and a lemon pie from the corner market (p.s. can't wait to try one of their subs) and stand in the 100 degree heat awaiting my bus. I jump on board and the driver asked me where my friends were, "just me today". Everything ran smoothly all the way to the crew room with the exception of the loonie bins on the bus who find the life of a FA fansinating and want to ask five hundred questions.

I met my supervisor today (cutie) and we ended up talking about this and that and mortgages.

So my crew yesterday was one young girl (partner in crime in LAS), a very sweet Chinesse lady who didn't speak English very well but assigned to make the pa's, and one Texan whose ten years of experience made her the ruler of the plane (or so she thought). Long story short, the older ladies didn't get along and found it necessary to come back to my galley and tell me about it. I just smiled and listened until the left over ice cream sundaess were avaliable in silent, no drama first class.

Thursday Night

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Our trip home was with a lady 23 years in and cool as shit. The comedy that in ensued on this flight included, the lead taking the dry ice off the ice cream on the floor during the safety demo, screwing up the headset count, and turning on the overhead lights when asked to get a Miller lite. Comedy, just plain comedy!!!!

No comments: