02 August 2006

hot, hot

It was 110 degrees here in Kearny yesterday and today it is currently 100. Things are finally getting settled and my room is put away nicely. Brit and I went on a walk today and checked out our small town. Finally feeling the heat, we grabbed a sub and made our way back to the ol' apartment. I had five, count them, five minutes alone today before the other roomate came back from babysitting his 17 year old sister. Don't ask, we just enjoyed our girl time last night by watching movies on the floor with a laptop, blankets, pillows, and some popcorn.

I ordered my dress uniform today and hopefully it will be here soon because our uniforms are not that cute. My mom would make the arguement that they are very classic and proper while another would say they are school-uniformish (in a good fantesy way). I am looking for trips to pick up for my next three days on schedule. There is no three day trips avaliable so I am looking to bid on the trip to SEA, let's see if I can pick it up. Otherwise I am at the mercy of scheduling, which worked out nicely last time. The only thing that concerns me is a very early check because of the bus schedule.

Enjoying the air con and the rest of my philly steak sub.

No comments: