30 July 2006

SFO

The first flight was a bit hectic and I was actually glad that we had a 45 minute delay because it gave me enough time to pull my shit together. The five and half long hours in air were met with lots of kids, many people who didn't speak a lick of english, and an Indian man yelling at me about vegitarian platter, he got a bag of chips from me. I can truly say that if I let it get to me, I would have cried but I bucked up instead and fought back. The worse thing about a red eye is the lack of things to do after people fall asleep. I brought a book but at 0200, it makes you drowsy. Anyhoo, after all of our customers left, our bellies were full from left over first class meals and ice cream sundaees, we got to our beautiful hotel in the heart of SFO. I slept in cuddled in down blankets and pillows, got in a work out, walked around naked for some time before and after my long shower, and enjoyed the silence of being alone. I was placed in a handicap room again, I must have something in my file with company, but let me give one kuduo to it....detachable shower head.

Janene's little bro lives down here so after my lunch in Chinatown, shopping at the largest BR and a stop to my fav, Kate Spade, I was picked up and taken to the area called the Mission. We sat and outside with his friends and watched them act more silly than we, the sober, ones acted. Chris got us tamolies from the famous tamolie lady of SFO...they were awesome.

Getting ready to head to the airport soon and see if I can iron out the kinks of yesterday's flight. I am very blessed to have this trip and to get some me time in a great city by the bay.

No comments: