01 February 2007

new look

I was sent to ATL yesterday on a turn which enabled me to both get out of the house and break my guarantee for the month. Today, I am patiently waiting until 1600 so I can exacute my experiment of picking up a trip. I have choosen the one I wanted by the fact that I will be done early enough on Sunday to watch the SuperBowl. I don't think I have ever missed one and I don't want to start this year. I am going for the Colts because I have always liked Manning and think he deserves a ring after all his hard work. The house is quiet, just the way I like it and I am trying to kill time, which apparent by the new look of the ol' blog. This hopefully will be the last trip I work before I head off to Costa Rica for holiday with my "romantic partner" (j/k). I am so excited to be outdoors and see the beautiful rainforest, oceans, and hot tourist men.

Aries
March 20 - April 18
Travel by air, perhaps in the company of some friends, could well be in the works for you, dear Aries. A group with which you're affiliated might want to take a trip together, perhaps to a place associated with artistic or spiritual traditions. Your romantic partner could accompany you as well, making it as much a romantic getaway as an adventure. Tip: take plenty of money with you! Your friends will want to go to nice places!

No comments: