19 February 2007

colts

The support of the Colts is everywhere you turn, including the capitol building here in Indy. I have spent the early afternoon walking around downtown and taking in the hospitality and enjoying new exploration. I picked this trip up after sitting airport alert in my favorite (they forget you are there) terminal A, and have once again snagged the first class position. Working with me this time is a man that looks like he just came down from the mountain due to his size and the amount of hair on his head and face, he is super nice though. The other is a girl that needed Wednesday off and since I have nada going on and a sure fire way of getting karma is to trade my day off with a girl named Karma. Once again I have late check ins which also mean late arrivals, this evening Austin will welcome us in at midnight but I get another chance to explore a new city tomorrow during the day.

No comments: