26 February 2007

two thumbs down

Four weeks to go...four more weeks of my twenties. I woke up determined to eat healthy and get exercise everyday until the birthday. I convienced my lazy roommate to go with me and walk down the store to get a salad but we didn't make it to the store because my pocket started vibrating, it was crew scheduling and I was off to FLL. A storm was coming in and our plane left right in time and allowed us to stay the night and come back after the snow had fallen. I stowed my luggage and met the crew, a couple of old ladies and one around my age. The lead popped off and told me that I was pretty new and I would definatly need help in first class. Anyone who knows me could image the look I gave her. Then she has the nerve to ask me if I ever have worked first class. (Bitch, I have workin' it all month!) I said yes and went about my business, no other chit chat was coming from me to her or it would have been nasty. So, miss know-it-all-everyone-else is new and dumb, yah, hum, ah, she is only three months newer than me and ol' dipshit didn't know that we play the comedy channel on the way to Florida, she was looking for what movie to play. Oh, and she had to read her announcements...I have mine memorized. Needless to say we did not get along the entire trip and she recruited the others to hate me as well as they hung out in the back galley, and then watched the Oscars together. What makes it worse is that she is from Oregon. I wanted to tell her not to tell anyone that because I don't want people to think everyone from Oregon acts like that.

No comments: