06 February 2007

law and order

First a funny story about my flight home from LA. My aisle guy (the one who takes the orders, runs the food, etc.) was a real ass. Straight out of Long Island, ass. That is besides the point. On my flight was the author of a book I think every woman should own a copy of and reference at least monthly, "He is just not that into you". He was headed to NYC to appear on the Today Show. We were talking before I figured out who he was and I was semi-whinning about the disappearance of my favorite winter coat in LAX. He told me it was time to let it go, and my response was that is was hard since it was Banana. Sitting next to him was the boss guy from Law and Order SVU. The back galley flight attendant started gushing at him and wound up with a page from his scripted autographed. With a little more talking, I ended up with one of my own. The best/funniest part of the evening was as I was saying goodbye to my passangers and heading toward my jumpseat in the back, he shook my hand, pulled me close and said, "I think you hooott!".

No comments: