09 February 2007

dias quatro

I awoke suddenly and looked at the clock on my cell...damn it, only 13 minutes until my tour bus is here. I grabbed my clothes, threw some toothpaste on my toothbrush and ran out the door. Standing in the reception area, it occurred to me that my clock was an hour fast and I had a heart attack for nothing. I sat in the sunshine for the next hour until my driver arrived. Off I went with a German couple to the canopy. A short, bumpy drive to the top followed by a fifteen minute hike straight up took us to the first platform. I will admit that I had butterflies for a second after I looked at the first cable but the moment I was harnessed in and took off flying through the air like superman, my adrenal was pumping. Nine ziplines in total, it was one of the coolest things I ever did. After I returned, I layed by the pool to work on my tan to at least prove that I have been on holiday. A couple of hours later another bus arrived to take me to San Jose. Five and half hours later thanks to traffic coming into the capitol city, my ears talked off by the three sisters from LA, I arrived at my second hostel. This one is not as nice as the other and I have a bit of hesitation of taking a shower here...yep that kind of eew. I don´t dare leave the hostel either since this is not a nice city to wander out and about in. I have made a new friend from Scotland; she and I just finished dinner at the hostel, I had my first drink this whole trip hoping that it will help me sleep until my 0500 wake up call. I finish my holiday now on the eve of returning back home. It has been wonderful to do everything I wanted to do and prove to myself that I am as adventureous as I pressume to be and to get in touch with me, and of course to meet new friends.
P.O. via Costa Rica!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: