05 February 2007

radisson

"How do you like staying at the Radisson?", was the queston for a man with a rollerboard trailing behind him as I entered the parking lot of the hotel. My kind response was that I was in LA and it was wonderful. He approached me, leaving his bag and told me he stayed in Radissons in Florida. I informed him of my hatred of Florida. He asked why and I told him that people there were assholes. His response was that he was a yankee and he just went there. I told him hee just proved my point as I stepped away from him. He then read my tank top aloud to me and as me about some Roxy club from the 70's, I told him that I was too young to remember and I walked as fast as I could into the lobby of the hotel. What a freak, if he had gotten any closer I was prepared to attack him with the find of the week I held in my hand, fabulous hot pink heels with rhinstones.

Getting up at 0330 EST proves for a very long day when coming the West Coast although sleep was not an option due to the big game. I was on the look out for celebs as we exited the airport and waiting for our van. I made to the hotel and jumped into the shower. Unable to meet up with friend out here, I went downstairs to the bar and watched the game with the crew, well the boys of the crew. Coronas, nachoes, and pizza filled afternoon. By the time the game was through, I could barely keep my eyes open and finally found the sleep I have been looking for days. We head back home this afternoon and the best part about our flight will be the ice cream sundaes and that I get to work first class. Tomorrow I leave bright and early for my holiday to Costa Rica which unfortunatly, I will be traveling solo.

No comments: