06 May 2009

vietnam day 7

After meeting my friends for a farewell beer, I waited for the next bus ride and tried to infultrate the group of Brits. They were pleasant and good to chat with but went there separate ways once we arrive in Nah Trang.
This sleeper bus was nicer than the last. More leg room, the seat sat up as well as reclined, they didn't play Vietnamase music videos at all hours, nor did we pick up thirty other people who laid on the floor. Also my bag managed to get off this one instead of me chasing down the bus via motorbike. The draw back to this one was the lav was locked. I peed at the first stop and it was the grossest toliet I have every been in. I took a small sip of water to gratefully down the Valium Mike gave me and crashed out until 0500. The bus ride was super bumpy and there were times I felt the bus was going to either crash into something or tip over. Looking back, I might be able to contribute this to the drug but I did awake with my seatbelt on.

So here I am on the South China Beach. I have yet to make it over there but it looks nice. My twelve hours here will just be spent wandering around. Breakfast is on the agenda as well as one of those iced coffees.

No comments: