09 May 2009

long part of the journey

It is always exhausting going home; even though I have been thinking about and been ready for it for days. I was able to take a quick shower before grabbing a cab out of the motorbike chaos of Saigon, then I waited for my flight to Narita and some guy who was on the flight to Hanoi with me came up and jawed my ear off. My sleep was once again restless and I figure it is because my legs are too damn long for that plane.
I arrived in Narita and made my way over to the other terminal on my id alone as I have yet to print out a boarding pass. I learned that my flight is now four hours delayed bring my total time here to 13 hours.
I am bored, I have gone in every shop there is. I ate some western food only to have my stomach give me the what for. Luckily there is a pharmacy here in the giant airport so I picked myself up some exliar and will stick to Japanesse food for lunch. I am debating on a shower or a facial, I can't afford both and I don't think they take dong here!
24 hours or so till I am in my bed. My bed in my messy room...let's not think about that right now!

No comments: