06 March 2008

jet-lag

The good thing about having a roommate who drives you bonkers is the motivation to get out of the shoebox of an apartment and see the city. Now that I have the peace and quite of my own place, I have no motivation to do anything. I haven't even gotten dressed yet and it coming up on 1600. I am going to justify my laziness by saying it may be due to jet-lag and I am still not on the correct time. Yes, that works for me!
After my airport alert was extended until 0130 last night and with heading to LGW tonight, I should be back to normal in no time.
Nothing much going on here except my trip this evening which has me dead-heading over and worker the purser position on the way home. It is the perfect opportunity to rediscover London and replace my photos of my first trip there.

No comments: