02 March 2008

gili-bali-dps-gum-nrt-ewr-nyc

My mind and my body are on the same level during this journey home. Neither of us can tell you the time or the day.
My journey home began on the island where I was picked up in a speedboat and made my way back to Bali. Here is a time breakdown of my journey back to reality.
Gili-Bali 2.5 hrs
Bali-DPS 1.0 hr
wait time in DPS 7.5 hrs
DPS-GUM 5.5 hrs
wait time in GUM .25 hrs
GUM-NRT 3.5 hrs
wait time in NRT 7.0 hours
With my fingers crossed my luck will continue in both my ability to get on the flight and the blessing that is first class seating...
NRT-EWR 12.25 hours
EWR-home 2.0 hrs
I have been fortunate to sleep on both flights so far and NRT is a nice airport to kill time in as it is very organized, has great food, and is clean. So off for some real sushi and some good people watching.

No comments: