24 March 2008

approaching the thirty range

The last day I am 30. Hmmm. It doesn't seem different than any other day other than the fact that the sun is out. Perfect day for walking pooches. As I was skipping across First Ave on St Marks, jamming to my ipod, a conversation with Amy occurred to me. She says that I fit into this city perfectly. When she thinks about New York, she thinks about chaos and just getting things done. I wonder if I arouse a sense of chaos to anyone else? I know that I feel like I am caught up in chaos every once in a while..who the hell am I kidding? I run around like a headless chicken most of the time. But it works for me. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I have become a "fly-by-the-seat of my pants" kinda gal. It's fun to be spontaneous and not having perfect plans in your head all the time leads to less disappointment.
No real agenda when making this post but I guess, I realized something about myself without even trying.
Here's to a new year of self discovery and spontaneity!

No comments: