25 April 2007

bow

I have willed the sunshine to come out every day I have been home, even if it breaks through the clouds momentarly; this place is breath taking with the suns rays. I look around during my walks here and there at the green trees, the parks, the clean sidewalks and know this is where my heart calls home. My visit has been very emotional but sucessful in seeing everyone I care about, sharing great conversations, a few drinks, some good stories, and coffee. I just finished having lunch with my dear friend, Teresae who put the bow on the week. I feel very settled about this visit although one thing I was hoping for did not occur, it was probably in the best interest of my fragile (I will deny I said this) heart. My bag is still to be packed and it was with great hesitation that I woke up this morning ready to leave however now I have been given ten extra hours and it feels like the perfect amount of time. I am ready for my summer in NYC, I am ready to see the world...I just hope they are ready for me!

No comments: