29 April 2007

back to work

I will step foot on a plane as an employee for the first time in two weeks tomorrow. I tried to lay low by requesting minimum to fly and picking up airport alert today. However, my plan did not succeed as I was ringed during the movie to work tomorrow. A double turn is my fate visiting both BDA and DCA tomorrow. Reality comes alive again tomorrow, working, going places, and seeing the world. I have grown accustomed to not working and only socializing and partying but my time has come to go back to work. I have placed a call to the guy I met on the way to LAS letting him know I have his Marionberry jam and I have dinner plans with the mobboss (as we have dubbed him) Tuesday evening. In the sole interest of making my blog entertaining, I set forth upon my week.

No comments: