12 July 2006

bassinets

I sit here with my roomie listening to her read about how to make a bomb less likely hazardous to the aircraft in flight. I think we are f'ed if we are in that situation!! Today was the last aircraft day, we opened doors and windows. Getting ready for an oral exam Thursday on our emergency equipment. I studyed tonight and feel pretty good but always want to have my guard up. Our class is down to 41 now and we are split in half for the next couple of days. Our half gets security and then international day.

Today the big discussion in class about bassinets on airplanes, who the hell wants to shove their child in a plastic tube attached to wall?

Obviously I have nothing exciting to talk aboiut so I am going to read my chapter and go to bed.

The chicken bone is still hanging out in the stairwell.

No comments: