17 July 2006

speaker

Sunday
As usaul we had a mild day after our week four test. The only plane that f*d me up was the 767 and because of my second guessing I missed three questions. I had to quickly put that behind me and focus on the next three tests the following day. Our final was quickly approaching but all I wanted to do was lay in the sun. Our collage is being done by some girls in the class so I made my friend take us to a photo place to get some pic to contribute. I, of course want to be on the collage. We took off and headed to a CVS were we wandered around for an hour looking at magazines and local ice cream. Anything to avoid studying. I was burnt out from the day before and ended up going to be early, well back to the room early. J and I stayed up reviewing to the point of silly giggles.

Monday

J's alarm went off this morning and I almost had a heart attack. Her alarm goes off as the last, last resort at 6:30. "I can't believe my alarms didn't go off on the day of the final." You know we have all had that dream. Luckily it was only six and I got into the shower. Our final consisted of three different parts but lunch time I had my answer, I passed them all!!!! I am so relieved to be finished but at the same time. Single shots and class photos followed our digusting Papa John's pizza. I ordered two single shots, one for my mom of course and one for my future boyfriend. (a 5 x 7 color photo). Finally I sit by the pool in this unGodly heat counting what is now hours until I leave this town. I got my assignments for my IOE tomorrow, I got a great crew and an instructor I have never met. I am going to make one of those "limo signs" and hold it up for him in the crew room. Our desination is PHX,hopefully there will be hotties on board versus a whole bunch of old people.

Oh, one more thing. I was elected class speaker! I will give you my speach tomorrow after I get it approved.

No comments: