28 January 2007

ropes and ziplines

The phone just sang it's song, "Leaving on a jet plane" as I was sitting on the living room floor trying to plan my upcoming vacation to Costa Rica. It is no less than a pain in my ass at this point but I am tredging forward to get it done. I set the alarm for 0555 this morning in order to get up and trade my days off around. I am working on this new theory handed down from a lineholder that if I change my days off that I will not have as many people in competition for picking up trips. We will test it out come Febuary, I think scheduling gives all the new people the break with good trips and so forth thinking that by now, we should have learned the ropes. Hopefully I have found the answer to holding my trip destiny and my life will be more in my hands. Here's hoping! Anyway I am going to airport alert tonight at 2100. there are not many flights departing that late but I will go and serve my time, I will get released as soon as the last flight taked off. I actually like AA because you get paid for 4 hours (if you don't get used) and four hours flight time is a lot of work versus sleeping a chair or reading a book and getting to go home afterwards.

No comments: