04 January 2007

nye

I received my wish, I found a boy to kiss on New Year’s Eve. My flight to MCO was actually a good one, my favorite agent works down there. On the way home we had a couple board early and as I helped them to their seats, I was informed that it was their 70th anniversary. They were so adorable. There was a family that needed to sit together so the agent came on the pa and asked people to move, no one volunteered so he volunteered me to be the in-flight entertainment. I got on the pa and told everyone that there was no way in hell that I was spending my new year’s eve in Orlando so they needed to pull it together. We got back in time to go home, eat a budget gourmet, and change my clothes. B and M were getting ready and invited me to go and sit at the house of the guy she can’t manage to get over…humm No. I had them drop me off at the Euro Lounge. Never being there prior I went on the advice of C that the men there were not too bad and the place was sort of non-Jersey. A cosmo in hand, I stood in the corner and began my search. There were only a couple of tall guys so I choose the best looking one, had another drink, and walked up to him. “Are you claimed for midnight?, What? “Are you claimed for midnight?” What does that mean? “Are you here with someone?” Yah, my friends. “Are you going to kiss your friends? No, oh..that is what you mean! We chit chatted for a bit and then the ball dropped. It was strange to be in the same time zone as the notorious ball. We dance for a little more and drinks kept finding there way into my hand. Around 0200, common sense took hold and I told the guy that I needed to go to the bathroom. I ran outside and miraculously there was a cab waiting for me. I blabbed to the driver about my escape then found myself in bed by two.

No comments: