17 January 2007

chicken?

A dream of a dog barking sharpley inches away from my ear awoke me suddenly this morning moments before 0900. I grabbed my phone to inspect the time and discovered that I went on call in just a few minutes. 0902, the phone sang 'Leaving on a Jet Plane", I picked it up and asked the scheduler if she had been waiting for the clock to change to call me. She informed me of an MCO turn to check in later that morning. Not a bad flight down but good grief the people were looney on the way back. First of all, we are the only airline that still serves food for free, a two hour flight doesn't warrent a four course meal, we have 142 people and two FAs in the back. Here is the random responses I get to "join us for a little dinner of a turkey sandwich?" WHAT ARE MY CHOICES? yes or no IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE? no CHICKEN? turkey IS IT KOSHER? I don't even know what that means. VEAGATARIAN? no turkey. CHICKEN? no turkey PRETZELS? no turkey MY CONNECTING FLIGHT... do you want a sandwich? I'LL HAVE A COKE does this look a drink cart? People just freakin' kill me!

No comments: