16 January 2007

damn it

I am so tired, I didn't sleep well last night again. Not sure why, I guess I could not get my mind to shut off. I left for work this morning around 0730 and didn't return until 1015. My assignment was two BOS turns (these usually take an hour) my day, however, was 14 hours long. I think it was a tease since this is the city I have been dying to go since I was a kid and I have only had turns there. The first delay resulted in lunch with the crew at Legal Seafood and some damn good clam chowder. The second delay in BOS provided time for dinner at Johnny Rockets diner. The flight back was the fewest number of passangers I have ever seen...three whole people. I took a miniture nap in the back and then went up and hung out with the pilots and looked at the cities below...they have such a cool job.

The tempature has dropped ten degrees an hour and is now freezing cold, it took forever to dial Janene's number because of my gloves only to confirm that there was snow in Portland, snow!! I am so mad that I am missing it. I move to the damn NE in expectance of a great winter with lots of snow and it was the first December in 150 years there was no snow, what bullshit. I want snow, send me somewhere with snow!

So the roommates are home again, I don't know why the hell they are not working at all and always here. Currently they are starting a movie and rapping some song...mind you it is almost 2300. What the hell people, go fly somewhere and give me some damn peace and quite. Jorge and I are hanging out looking at mail and catching up. Get what Carol sent..."Scorpion stings man on the plane".

Alright, I am hittin' the hay as I have discovered my excess cursing and can resolve my inner anger by going to bed. P. out!

No comments: