06 September 2006

miss george

Well it finally happened. I had my breakdown of doubt and wonderment of why I was here. I was fortunate enough to get a ride home from the airport from my fellow FA, and came home to an empty house. It was nice not to talk to anyone or listen to anything but my own thoughts. Well I guess my thoughts got the best of me this evening. I am not too happy about the current living situation because of promises about bills, internet, etc have not been kept. I honestly don't enjoy living with a bunch of people, I don't enjoy the struggle of getting to and from the airport, and I miss George terribly. I wish I would have brought her out before but I hadn't ask the landlady and now I am not sure that I want to live here much longer. I would love to live in Mahattan with George and just take one bus/train to work. Can I financially do that right now? Nope! I have to be patient and plan what to do with my loft, car, and current apartment. But don't you just wish sometimes that something could change automatically? If I had George here, I would feel much better. She is always sympathetic when I cry and will always cuddle on demand. I am sure things will seem better in the light of day tomorrow, but this mind of mine will keep figuring out ways to be content where I live. I wipe away the tears and make some theraflu and hope for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: