26 June 2006

fire fighter

We are starting to get into the cool stuff in class. Simatanously, the course work is getting harder as well. I been studying, reading, and taking notes since seven this evening. I can't believe how much safety stuff is on the plane. Anyway back to the fun stuff, I got to put out a fire today. we were getting some hands on expertence, it was so nice to be out of the lecture room. I was standing in line waiting to grab the extenguisher and put it out. A little part of me was nervous, the same part of me that shuts down for the second before getting on a roller coaster. I was next, so I doned my mask and grabbed the halon. The hesitation melted away and I got that bad boy out!! I can't wait for the other cool stuff.

Sat next to a girl from the south today that thought it was her duty to take up as much as the table as she needed and then stand in my way all day. I gave her the typical, hello neighbor, we are going to play "get-to-know-you", after a while I gave up because her accent was driving me crazy and she was not that interesting. She prounces it "Jill-i", what the hell is that you ask? JULY. I am blanking on a stupid question, I know there was one but it must have been while I was tunning ol' southern out.

No comments: