18 June 2006

the bus

Well the first day of class is over and man was it a long day. We were greeted with down pours of rain, which made me miss home. Our bus was a half an hour late and then on the way home, it broke down and we had to walk three blocks home. I can't believe that I just used the word home...

So we had to memorize 152 city codes and let me tell you, I knew those bad boys inside and out. Our test day only asked us for 15, all easy but one. Pdx was on there so the ol' airline was givin' a shout out the NW. I aced the test but was upset that is was not harder. Today was tedious with orientation, paperwork, listening to lectures (ie trainers reading us the handbook we read before we came to class). My partner in crime today was Leo, I was spending the day trying to figure out whether he was gay or not. Fun little game in FA school. Not much else exciting going on down here. I have to read 90 pages for tomorrow so I am going to wrap this up.

p.s. I have such wonderful emails that remind me why I take these ridiculous leaps, thank you dear friends.

No comments: