01 May 2008

sleep

Back in ol' London and not by choice mind you. I was assigned this trip last night and breathed a sigh of relief to be working in first class. I had it in my head to venture out but couldn't seem to drag myself out of bed. The motivation was there when I packed but the rain seemed to keep me inside. Needless to say I didn't venture out of the hotel room until nine this evening and the only thing I could find to eat is BK. Let me formally not endorse eating here, as the Brits managed to take all the flavor out of a chain restuarant as well.
I seem to be in a funk lately, not wanting to do anything but sleep. I would consider it a mild depression although it is spring time. So I suppose this layover suits me at the moment with all the oppurtunity in the world to stay in bed.
I am waiting for something great to happen, I don't know what but I need something incrediable in my life soon. Here is hoping!

No comments: