08 May 2008

bfs...more like bs

There is no real flow to my past 36 hours so I have decided to itemize events instead.
1. Slept in til 1500
2. Headed off to look for a pager (due to UTC)
3. Got coffee (thank God for Starbucks)
4. Went to Circuit City (man, do I miss customer service)
5. Went to five other places asking about pagers
6. Headed into Verizon and ended up dropping off my phone for diagnostic check
7. While waiting on corner for light to change, a bird shit on my head
8. Got a napkin from a street vendor and ordered a lamb gyro
9. Purchased an air con unit from PC Richards (man, do I miss intelligence)
10. Ran home to shower and eat my gyro
11. Washed hair three times
12. Walked back to Verizon store with luggage
13. Almost had a panic attach with the slowness of getting my phone
14. Found out that it was a statewide Blackberry issue on Saturday
15. Made friends with the guy because he ended up being a flight attendant as well and is going to email my supervisor
16. Jumped on the 6
17. Transferred to the E
18. Bought the Post and New York magazine while waiting for the train
19. Changed for work
20. Checked in without being yelled at (still waiting)
21. Grabbed a protein smoothie
22. Waited for gate
23. Met crew (not impressed)
24. Met my galley guy, he asked me if I had even worked the position before
25. Gave him dirty look and knew it was going to be a long flight
26. I was right
27. Long taxi in which I solved all the USA Today puzzles (it’s only Tuesday don’t be too impressed)
28. Had General Wesley Clark on board
29. Figured out who he was
30. Ended up talking to the pilots because I didn’t like anyone else
31. Arrived in BFS
32. Almost got detained because our airhead purser didn’t bring a crew declaration form
33. Got searched
34. Finally in hotel room (a handicap one but cleaner than BFS usually is)
35. Went for a walk around the city
36. Bought some crisps and a recommended mag
37. Took nap
38. Met pilots and purser for beer
39. Benedicts-Guinness
40. Went into the Europa hotel to ask how many times they have been bombed
41. Crown Saloon-Guinness
42. Listened to princess tell us how she is saving money because her boyfriend pays for everything
43. Realized why guys hate women
44. Ditched the whiner
45. Went for another beer with the boys
46. Robinsons-Guinness
47. Bed

No comments: