29 April 2008

diablo

The smell of lilacs fill the air. The warm breezes caress my skin. The sounds of multiple languages in awe of the iconic monument fill my ears. After a two hour walk around Paris, I paused to enjoy a from age crepe while the sun set behind my and the Eiffel tower stood in front of me preparing for the evening. To think, I had to drag myself out of bed to enjoy these moments.

The journey over was not a pleasant one as I was assigned to work in the back with one of the most awful flight attendants I have ever encountered. She yelled at me and rolled her eyes, asked me if I was domestic which I about slapped her for that one. Horrible, horrible woman who not only fought with me but with passengers and with another crewmember. She was named Diablo at the end. I told her that I preferred a cart to pick up service items with and she grunted and told me that she was going to pick up instead. I told her to knock herself the fuck out, and then I throw in the towel on working. I am keeping her name on my board as a do not fly with.

Paris is lovely but the flights, let me tell ya, not always worth it.

No comments: