13 May 2008

ten dogs: eight hours

Exactly eight hours from the time I left my house, I was walking down my block sandwich in hand. My feet started to ache to be freed from their supporting role. I have walked ten dogs in seven sessions only sitting to eat a crepe and check out a Woody Allen film set and then to grab a Klondike bar on my way to the yorkies. My appetite has increased with this minimum ten mile a day job to the fact I finished all of my Pad Thai last night which usually last me three meals. It's okay because I am feeling good, the sunshine has returned to NYC and I feel like I am getting things accomplished in a strange way. A downfall of my day was my phone dropping into the toilet during the hundredth pee of the day. I dried it quickly but was certainly glad to already have a replacement at home waiting. So now I have a new phone but no ones' phone numbers until tomorrow morning. It is kind of nice to be so discounted from the world...only briefly though.
Well, old lady here is off to my shower and then on to bed. These pooches are wearing me out!!! ; )

No comments: