01 February 2008

waiting

To answer my previous question: yes I am foolish to forgive. I am now accompanied by Carol because I finally had to admit I was weak against the presence who has because a poison force that residence in my home.
I begged scheduling to give me a trip and Dublin it was. I ran home to grab my things and had to take a cab to Penn Station just to make it on time. I left behind my laptop and apparently my guard. I received a call after arriving letting me know my laptop as well as hers had been stolen. I spent three hours at the 19th preceint filing a report and of course making friends with all the men in blue. Each time a new piece comes out it is conflicting or something that doesn't make sense. She found a way to hurt me more. She let the guys in to our apartment that took away a part of my life, an irreplaceable part. It still makes me sick to my stomach to think about. What is even worse is the waiting to get her out. NY is a very difficult place for break ups of any kind. I have to be careful or I could be the one in jail. She has agreed to move out but it is 0230 on the 1st and her stuff is still here. Now it is a waiting period, a waiting for peace.

1 comment:

nene said...

You are STRONG. You deserve MUCH BETTER. You are a WONDERFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, LOVING, HONEST, FUN, BEAUTIFUL friend! Rid yourself of the poison, my dear! Physically and more importantly, emotionally. It is NOT YOUR FAULT! Again, it is NOT YOUR FAULT. Let go of the guilt. Look ahead. Focus on the many blessings you have in your life. And remember, I will ALWAYS and FOREVER be here for you! XOXO jmp

P.S. To that slutty a$$ bit@h who used to be your roommate...kharma will come back to bite you...hard!