06 February 2008

super tuesday

Big day here in NYC, not only for the eight million and change people who live here but for this New Yorker as well. Today is the first day of my new apartment and the start of peace in my home and in my life. Carol was finally able to go home knowing I would be okay. Huge props for her strength and patience. We went out to dinner last night and ended up getting pretty damn drunk, deservely so.

It is super Tuesday and people lined the sidewalks to vote and it was all a certain sector was talking about. I was asked four times if I had voted. The other big hipe in the city was the welcoming home of our hometown heroes, the GIANTS. It was so amazing to be here for the win. Granted it was an amazing game but the addition of being in NY to watch the game, the energy and pure pride in the underdog. I would have rather been here than in AZ actually. New Yorkers are passionate about their teams and I loved being a part of it.

No comments: