29 October 2006

columbus

I got sent out on a trip yesterday which took me to CMH. We worked the flight there and then deadheaded back. The take off was pretty exciting since we are experiencing 30-40 mile/hour winds. So I am hanging out in my HI hotel room talking to Janene and my friend Carlos calls. He is at the same hotel so we ended up going out with a guy that drove an hour and half to come and see him. I am sure that he enjoyed me being the third wheel. It is halloween weekend and let me tell you, the gays sure like to dress up. I spent the night checking out guys, having a few drinks, dancing with the date so Carlos could cruise, and chit chatting with the masses. My favorite costume of the night was a slender black man wearing a Rupunzile like wig (blonde and to his calves), a box of Godiva chocolates around his neck, black high heels and a fox tail covering his...well unit. And that was it, nothing else. He had a rockin' body though. He was "Lady Godiva". On the way back to the hotel we saw a White Castle and yelled until the date pulled over. I got my first experience with the tiny burgers, they gave me heartburn and I laid in the back seat wishing the boys would stop fighting about the damn directions and find the hotel. Gratefully I got an extra hour of sleep this morning and got to sleep on the way home.

No comments: