29 October 2006

loraine

I have decided to take my destiny of meeting a good guy here from fate and give it a little nudge by joining eharmony. I was speaking with Dave May about being unable to find someone to hang out with that doesn't give me the he-be-jebes. I will admit that I am very picky in what I find attractive and who I would consider dating. The fact that you would have to align all these wants I have, my heart being open, being in the right place, right time, someone who finds me attractive and whose heart is in the right "mindset" as well. So the other night the girls helped me do my profile, it took about an hour. I received a few matches right off the bat so I sent them five predetermined questions to see what happens. Wish me luck or at least some more good date stories.

Speaking of stories, you know how I am always good at attracting crazies...This pretty cute guy asked for my number on the way home from Portland when I went to pick up George. His name was George as well. So he calls, I can't go out because I was on call, then he texts, and texts, and texts. Finally I stopped texting him back because I got irritated about his pushiness. He calls me several weeks after the communication stopped from a restricted number demanding to know when I was free and going to go out with him. I got off the phone and then texted him that I didn't want to see him and if he wanted to know why it is because of his pushiness. Get what he text me back, "When I c something or someone that requires a closer look, i become voracious 4 more information. I didn't mean 2 b so agressive, i have recently re-entered the dating scence so forgive my assertivness. Ultimately, i pity your loss. Much love to George (my girl), goodbye Loraine!" That is not even my name jackass!!

No comments: