26 October 2006

oregon

Going home always has it's negative and positive sides. The negative is that I long to be there all the time, to be with my friends, sit in the park, eat great food, have my own, beautiful space, and...it's Oregon for Christsake! The positive is that I get to get away and renew my love for home, I get to see my friends and celebrate their lives with them, I got to sit in the park and enjoy the beautiful fall colors, I was able to have down time in my loft, I got to sit on 23rd with a favorite friend and drink milkshakes, I spent the day with my favorite friends and renewed my strength to carry on. The beautiful thing about these friends of mine is that sometimes I don't have to say a word, it is just being with them that makes my life at peace.

I am now back in Jersey and awaiting a trip from crew scheduling, it is getting pretty late so the chances of working today are slim. I have offered to make dinner for my girlfriends here and we are going to watch movies, and enjoy laziness while it is avaliable. I have motivation to not sit around and eat junk because I leave for the Bahamas in 13 days. I am so looking forward to the sun, the wedding, and hanging out with the Nener. No offense, Nichole...I don't think we will have much one on one time!!

B, M, and I went to our first diner last night. Jersey is apparently known for them. The portions are huge (no wonder why these people are too), but it was good to experience something new. Let me tell you though, nothing I order will come close to how amazing the Kobe steak from Ringside was.

No comments: