24 August 2008

what the hell?

Explain to me this: I am usually the one who text/calls Chris to figure out how to fit him in my week. Granted I am never worried about can I call and all the bullshit that goes along with dating, it just doesn’t apply to us. He always gets back to me and usually within minutes of contact. So after our great date Monday I just haven’t called him mostly because I don’t have a day next week to give him yet. Plus, I wanted to see if he would call me. Well Wednesday night after getting off work and looking at my phone on my way up the stairs, the bouncer tells me there is a guy here to see me. I immediately thought it was Chris since he knew I was working that night. It was the St Patty’s guy, Dave and you’ll never guess who I missed a call from twenty minutes earlier. The message was that he took his softball team to the new store (where he thought I was working) and was sorry to have missed me. I asked my manager whom I love, what the fuck? He told me guys seem to have a sixth sense when they should make a move. My response was, so you guys are smarter than we give you credit for? Nah, just enough to mess with you girls, was his response.

No comments: