11 August 2008

bella roma

Even though the other aisle gal was the New Yorker that I hope to never end up like, the ISM hated me, the other reserve under minded me and told everyone that I was new and didn't know what I was doing, I had a great layover which erased the bullshit of the flight. I got to go Rome!!! The first officer and my galley gal set off and saw everything you are supposed to while in Rome while finding time for gelato, pizza, and Italian beer. We even hit the supermarket and picked up wine coffee, chocolate, and stuff to make Chris dinner. I even got a tan while checking out the sights.
These are the trips I live for and pay the dues of UK flights for months on end, crazy crews, and rude passengers. Yes, this is my silver lining for the summer.
Love, love Italy and can't wait to go back!

No comments: