11 August 2008

my role model

I was given trip to EDI and was super excited first to return to one of my favorite cities but also to see Pam Ann. She is a comedian who makes fun of flight attendants. We were a poor showing compared to Zoom and Easy Jet but still got pulled up on stage to end the show with a dance. It pretty much consisted of us with our arms out like airplanes "flying around". Good fun with the only two people on the crew I could handle to be around voluntarily. The crew in the back, the ones I had to work with because I signed myself up for the purser position, I was about to kill them because of their slowness and unnecessary drama. Old goodie-to-shoes in the back convinced an anorexic girl that she needed an ambulance to meet the aircraft. I asked her why she didn't just give her something to eat? Thank goodness the day got better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_x1U2rYBo&feature=related

No comments: