25 December 2006

theatre part dioux

The movie theater and the nachos called my name once more this holiday weekend. This time I was not alone in my journey as my roommate returned from her trip shortly before my return this afternoon. My turn to PBI this morning was horrible, the people were so rude and nasty that I declared it the worst Christmas ever and it was only 0900. I took a short nap after my return and then we headed off to the movies to watch The Good Shepard. Excellent movie and the addition of whoppers added to the intrigue of the evening. I have received my assignment for tomorrow, a double turn, which equals no prediem, small paycheck, and an early check-in. I need to start picking up trips and trying to control my schedule because this crap sucks! The good news is that if the temp drops even the slightest bit, there will be snow.

No comments: