23 December 2006

football boys

I think it would be easier to stick this out if I didn't have a wonderful, clean loft at home; if I didn't have wonderful friends that I miss so much at home; if I didn't have my family at home. I am sure that it is the winter blahs and still not knowing where my life will be for Christmas that is making me so home sick. That and all the wonderful holiday cards that keep coming in the mail. But here is something that I would not be able to do from my fabulous home...charter a NCAA footbsll team on their way to a bowl game. I have be elected by scheduling to be the lead on a 777 flight taking the Rutgers football team to the Texas Bowl. This is what I get for asking for something international, oh well, it is a change from the norm and it's a plane full of college men for christsakes! I will admit that I pretty unfamilar with this huge plane so I will be whipping out the ol' manual over lunch today. So off to Houston I go, I think I might lie and stay that I haven't been in the cockpit for landing since it is so damn cool to see.

No comments: