03 November 2006

what the hell

I have adopted this "what the hell..." attitude for the month of November and am using it to do things that I might not have the balls enough to do otherwise. So the guy that I met on the street on Halloween and I have been talking via text and trying to meet up. He is in town for CMJ as he is a video producer in LA. I received an early check just as I wished for that took me to FLL and back by 1400. The down side of this "perfect for a date trip" is that I had to wake up at 0330. When I came home and didn't hear any definate plans from him, I let my mind and body find the relaxation mode. He invited me out to see a show and dinner (show as in a band not Broadway) and I texted that I was going to be lame and stay in. Then it hit me what a lame ass I truly was as my up-and-down emotional roommates were mooping around the house. I say F-it I am going to go and arranged to meet him downtown. I took the path for the first time by myself and tried to exude a confidence so no one would mess with me. I got off at 14th and 6th and looked for a place to wait for them to come get me. The only open place was Cheesecake Factory (not the one you know and love but one with make to order steaks like subway) and a McDonalds. I choose the McDonalds. He came with a friend and we headed to the place Fontanes and the Village. It was the best people watching and I was so go-with-the-flow that I loved being out of my element with all these music industry people. After a while and a few drinks we took a cab to another place that you had to tell a joke to get upstairs to the "house party". It would have been a cool place to live but for the evening it was filled with people, a live band, free beer, and free vodka redbulls. The redbull was ideal as it was 0330 in the morning by this point. We hung out and met people and tried to hook his friend up for the night with no such luck. Around 0430 we deciced that we want pizza on Bleeker so we cab it over there and go to four different shops, one of which was a sex store, before finding a slice of pie. I didn't arrive home until 0700 this morning and my body is not happy with my live-like-I-am-21 evening. No details will be given...those are mine, but I will tell you this 6'5" handsome boy with the great sex-hair (Em will now what I am talking about), was one hell of a kisser!

No comments: