16 November 2006

boys

I have been back from holiday less than a week and it seems like an eternity since I was laying by the pool. It took almost twelve hours to get home from TPA due to the weather but I made it back in time. I sat airport alert for four hours while watching Law and Order and texting with 19C who is now back in my life. I am actually one of the few people who like airport alert, it is nice to be away and take nap without having to do any actual work. I sat around all day yesterday waiting for the phone to ring because I was fifth on the list to go. It did not. They gave me a trip last night which I am preparing for in just a bit. I am going to be a load (ie I work with different crews the whole time) from here-CLE-IAH-SAN-layover-home. I am excited to hang out in Cali as it has been a while since I have been there. I think I shall keep working on my tan, unless I am disillusioned by the fact that it is warm there.

So, 19C and I have been talking since I called him Halloween night to see if he was out and about. I found out that when we met, the friends of Michele totally turned him off to me as he though they were my friends that were so loud and obnoxious. Not the case, I informed him and we have been communicating ever since. He wants to take me to Vegas, not sure if it is talk but it would be one hell of a first date! And of course when you have one, you have more. The guy on eharmony asked me out last night, he wants to meet me for dinner in the city!! I haven't wrote back because I was unsure if the Vegas offer for my next two days off was solid. I will have to investigate further and see which guy I will be seeing this Sunday and Monday.

Alright gotta get ready to work, it has been a long time, I think I can remember what to do!

No comments: