06 November 2006

upcoming holiday

I believe that the anticipation of my upcoming holiday has sent me into irritation mood to majority of things around me. There are a number of good things going on right now, however it is difficult to retain focus of them. My car was scheduled to arrive to give me precious freedom on Saturday so I called scheduling and requested a later check in. The graciously gave me a LAS trip with a 20 hour layover, tons of time to get in trouble in Sin City. I was so excited to have a good layover as it has been a while since I had one I loved. I went to bed excited to get my car and planning out my outfit for the following evening on the town. I received a call at 1030 from scheduling letting me know they have a pairing for me. I replied, I kow I am going to Vegas. They didn't find it as humerous as I did and sent me on a MCO turn. Huge plane and I am the lead for a plane full of children and w.t. One passanger popped off to me and I swear I had that moment when I wanted to grab my bag and walk off the plane. Horrible flight and I was so grateful to get home although I had to get a ride home from B because my car didn't make it in time. I had another assignment...another turn to MCO, this flight was much better because the people were nicer and on the way home we flew a brand new plane home. Customers were a little freaked out about it being so new and I told them we'll take it out for a test drive and see how it goes. They were not amuzed with me either. My humor has been wasted on myelf the past couple of days.

I am avaliable today with recuirrant tomorrow and then FIVE fabulous days off to stand by my friend as she gets married and drink and pick up men with my other friend in the Bahamas. Going to do laundry, pack, and then over to a friends house to study and stay the night. I am currently enjoying a quiet house since all the roommates are in recurriant today.

BTW My eharmony guy and I have been chatting back and forth every other day...seems pretty nice.

No comments: