16 November 2006

cle

So my plan to lay by the pool and enjoy the West Coast...Kiboshed!!! That's right I am sitting in yet another Holiday Inn, but this time in CLE. We pushed back from the gate on time and then were informed that all flights heading west were grounded indefinatly. Two and a half hours we sat on the ground waiting for clearance. After we finally made it to CLE, my flight to IAH had already left so I had to call for instructions. They don't know what they are doing with me but they have put me up for the night at the nicest HI I have seen. They told me to call when I wake up if I hadn't heard from them. Scheduling is all a mess because of the huge weather system in the East. Rumor has it that is supposed to snow here tonight, so glad that I packed for San Diego! I heading to my room to chill out and read a book since my time spent at the bar getting dinner turned into, "let's ask stupid questions to the only girl here." A Mr. Scary told me that he couldn't live in NY or fly on planes because of the "bad people", little does he know that I have placed him in that catagory as well.

No comments: