13 June 2011

pillow tease

Because of my lack of time prior to leaving and my badge mishap, I was forced to BB&B to purchase a pillow and some toiletries. I am inherently cheap. This is a learning from my father, he would talk about heating the outside, lights being on unnecessarily, money doesn't grow on trees...
So I ended up purchasing the least expensive things I could find. Travel size of bath wash and face wash and a travel pillow. I refused to pay $10 for a pillow when I had already picked one up at Target for $4. A miscommunication between the BF and I resulted in no box being shipped; which equaled me on a travel pillow for the past week. It is a nice addition to my air mattress that I have to climb up into.
My roommate has been shopping on Target.com and over the past three days have received bedding via mail and much to my dismay, pillow. Two days in a row, the buzzer has woke me to find, not my wanted box, but pillows for L.
The box came today, with no note (it is the little things that thrill me) just in time for my airport alert assignment.

So here I am on my first gamble trip, hoping for something fantastic!

No comments: