06 June 2009

24 days

I have spent the morning packing and attempting to organize the mess that is my room in Harlem. I have 24 more days to go and have been counting them for the past month. What lies in front of me is almost certain for July and a maybe for August. I have decided in order to keep my sanity I must just take it month by month.
Speaking of lack of sanity, I am assigned airport alert again tonight. It is late so I am not sure where or if I will be sent out. I did manage to get a good nights sleep for the first time in a week so I would be down for something new and fun. I did pack stuff to do if I get a boring one so the odds of being sent out since I am ready for anything will most likely be slim. Unprepared? Sure go here!
I am hoping for some quiet time either on the layover, at the airport to write. I have made the revelation. The reason why I have been on this journey came to me during my quick jont home. I want to explain it and analyze it and share it with the world.
I GET IT now!!
Now knowing my purpose will hopefully lay a path of intention in front of me.

No comments: