15 June 2008

random nyc

I rushed in the door and gingerly sat down my tasti-d-lite and my purse and ran to the bathroom. George just recently up from a nap approached the ice cream as if I brought it home for her. She was a good eight licks into before I could shew her away.
The day has been a little all over the place I managed to make it to brunch at a lovely little Italian place. I had to wait for the rain to stop so I could sit outside and drink mimosas and eat eggs benedict. Later I wandered around the city in search of a swimsuit I had orginally seen in SFO. Five Gaps I have been to today to find the pieces separately but it was the happiest thing that happened all day. The last Gap set me in the West Village so I ended up walking around enjoying the sights and stumbling upon the best pizza in the city. Famous Ray's Pizza on 11th and 6th, great stuff!! Now as I try to write about my NYC weekend, George is laying on my hands begging for attention, or maybe just another ice cream!

No comments: