10 June 2008

brs with no diversion

I was given a second chance to see a place in my 501 Must-Visit book when getting a trip to Bristol. The town of Bath is located right next door and I was determined to see it this go around. I had previously flown with the first officer so we decided to go together. He decided we were going to ride bikes. Seventeens miles later we found the quaint town after a couple water stops. We grabbed a sandwich and had a nice picnic near the water. Afterwards we locked the bikes up and took a stroll around a city that makes the USA look like today's new iphone. I was on the search for great photo ops and a magnet. Being that it was a Sunday and after six o'clock in the UK, everything was closed except the pubs. Finally I tried one last place for a magnet, my spirits sunk about the prospect of not adding to my collect, I walked into a book store. I asked the guy because I didn't see any, and then...he had some. I got so excited I ran over and gave him a kiss.

No comments: